Sunday, November 19, 2006

It's a Wonderful Day in Someone Else's Neighborhood!

We went to the Park in the Burbs! We needed to get out of the house and put a pause on obsessing on our MOVE! Miles really had a good time, he especially like being on the swings. We saw 2 dogs big ones! There was a little girl who just loved Miles. She had to be at least 3yrs old. I just loved the way she said my son's name.... Marles.

I was a really nice day. The air was crisp and smelled of newly fallen leaves. There were kids of all ages there and everyone, adults included were very engaging. I can't wait to go back especially once Miles is independently mobile.

Cool Slideshows


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That is a cool slide show...Hey, do you know of any programs that could make slideshows to music...I am trying to find one for Lily's b-day. I want to post something like that.