Tuesday, November 28, 2006

I was tagged by Lindsay

A-Z of Me !!!

A - Available/Single? Married and Lovin' it!
B - Best Friend? Ryan, Mommy, Stephanie, India.
C- Cake or Pie? Both
D - Drink Of Choice? Coke but only on occassions- have PKD otherwise cranberry juice.
F - Favorite Color? Red
G - Gummy Bears Or Worms? Gummy Bears
H - Hometown? (born in ) Philadelphia, PA
I - Indulgence? French Fries
J - January Or February? January
K - Kids & Their Names? 1 and his name is Miles.
L - Life Is Incomplete Without? Love
M - Marriage Date? Nov 10
N- Number Of Siblings? Only 1 half brothers and 2 half sisters
O - Oranges Or Apples? Apples
P - Phobias/Fears? spiders, death
Q - Favorite Quote? I don't have one... yet.
R - Reason to Smile - My Life!
S - Season? Fall
T - Tag Four People? Janet, Tanyetta, Tasha or Roz
U - Unknown Fact About Me? I sleep with a stuffed animal.
V - Vegetable you dont like? OKRA!
W - Worst Habit? Cracking my neck
X - X-rays You've HadRecently.. my foot when I was 16 weeks pregnant. I stepped on a belt buckle and puntrued my heel.
Y - Your Favorite Food? Mexican and Italian
Z - Zodiac Sign? Capricorn

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great list...I'll get there soon...

Lindsay said...

I use to sleep with a pillow that I have had for my entire life... when Travis was born my hubby made me retire it to the top of the closet.... I miss it :(