Tuesday, October 03, 2006

Our New Digs!

Well by now many of you have seen the new web page. You have also seen this page change ALOT, as I learned a lil about web design. Well I met a fellow Mommy blogger like myself w/ a 7 mo old and wanted to create something for me. I said sure.
Lindz did a great job and I should have done this sooner, but I'm a slacker!

Thanx!
Please go to her site and see her own page that she did, also leave a comment . Only nice one though. So this is my Public Thanx 2 U!
CLICK

4 comments:

"The Booga Wooga" said...

Hi Melanie,

When you told me last week that you were working with the person who had all the nice borders and stuff on her page, I clicked the link on your page and checked out her sight a few days before she finished yours. She did a really good job. I take it she showed you everything you need to know to keep it going or are you still "in training"? It really does look nice. I think the black & white photos add a nice touch of nostalgia to both of your blogs. You know I'm ol' skool and can really appreciate stuff like that!

Rosalyn

Denver said...

Very Very cool. I love the new look! I wish I had some time to do something creative...all I do is change the background to Denver's. I have been a terrible blogger lately with my new job.

Miles is so big!! Wow! Oh and yes, I've been meaning to tell you that you can link us to your website.

Blessings,
Tabitha

*Tanyetta* said...

cute cute cute. all day long! he is tooooooo cute. can i hug him :)

Anonymous said...

It's gorgeous. I love it.
Those pictures just make it so personal and his smile lights up the entire page!