Tuesday, October 10, 2006

5 4 5 (Five for Five)


Five For Five
Five Minutes to yourself. How would you spend them ideally?
1. Shave my legs
2. Put all of my clean clothes away!
3. Take a snooze.
4. Make out with Ryan!
5. Fly!
Five Dollars to spend right now. How or where would you spend it?
1. Rent a movie.
2. At the Dollar Store
3. Flea Market junk
4. Scrapbook stuff ( to make brag books)
5. Babies R Us
Five Items in your house you could part with right now?
1. All of the scrap crap that is in our DR from kitchen remodel.
2. My computer desk!
3. Our Bathtub
4. All of the electronic devices that no longer work!
5. Ceiling Fan in LR.
Five Items in your house you absolutely, positively could never part with? (Family excluded)
1. My wedding rings
2. my tooth fairy pillow my nana gave me for my very first lost tooth!
3. The burp cloth that Miles used in the NICU.
4. Photo albums
5. My power tools my Daddy gave me.
Words you love? What I call my son!
1. Munkin
2. Bubba Lou
3. Babe-a
4. Squirt
5. Professor Stinka-bottom

5 people I will tag...


  • 1 comment:

    Anonymous said...

    I'll answer it...just give me some time...hee hee