Friday, August 11, 2006

More Conversations With A Tooth






Miles: I feel something funny in my mouth! I wonder what it could be. I'll make some noise and maybe Mommy will tell me what it is. (Muh muh muh muhma)

Tooth: Good Morning Miles!

Mommy: Good Morning toes Good Morning nose! What's that in your mouth?

Tooth: It's me, I have arrived!

Mommy: Oh boy! Your tooth is coming in!

Tooth: It feels so good to be getting some fresh air for a change!

Miles: Think of all the things I can do with this tooth, some lady at a store told me once my teeth come in, something called a cookie wont be far behind.

Tooth: Please take good care of me. I would like to be apart of "The NO Cavity Club" Like your Mommy! I have a buddy who lives right next to me who will be making an appearance real soon!




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wheee...first tooth! Get those Cheerios and cookies ready. I can't wait to see pictures of those choppers!