Saturday, August 12, 2006

The Fun Spot Center!

Today was Fun Day for Miles. We decided that we are usually out and about but it isn't much fun for him so I found a place through a SAHM network online that meet up in our area and I decided to chec it out. It was alot of fun for Miles and thru his fun we had fun. This place had toys,toys,toys, and toys. Did I say they had toys? Everything from a Moon Bounce to a ball pit. Miles played with a lot of new toys for a while. This allowed us to see what toys hold his interest and what dosen't. This way we don't waste our money . It was a little far out of the way but it is the only place like it that I know of. Here is a link to you can find out more info. http://www.funspotcenter.com




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yay. Glad you had fun. I love those pictures. We have a similar place like that here. Love it.