Wednesday, August 09, 2006

Conversations With A Tooth






It goes something like this:

Miles: Oh boy do my gums hurt, I wonder what's happening down below!

Tooth: It's dark in here and I'm afraid of the dark.

Miles: Hey tooth, when are you coming out?

Tooth: I dunno!

Miles: Maybe you should push yourself out.

Tooth: Ok, I'll try. Arrrgh arrrgh uuuumph (panting and out of breath) Do you see me yet?

Miles: Nope! Try again!

Tooth: Arrrrgh arrrrgh uuuuumph! Anything?

Miles: No not yet!

Tooth: Maybe you should try chewing on that orange pick, your mom uses on your hair!

Miles: Ok, Chomp chomp, slobber, slobber.

Tooth: I see light up ahead, Do it again.

Miles: Chomp, slobber, slobber, chomp.

Stay tuned for more .... Conversations With A Tooth.


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Do you see one yet?

Lily got her first tooth at 11 months...Yup...almost a whole year. Slowpoke!

"The Booga Wooga" said...

Hey Miles,

Way to go! My first tooth broke through about two weeks ago and the second one should be making an appearance real soon!

Love, Elijah

Anonymous said...

Hey...I love your new digs...OK woman, How'd you change your template?...I'm dying to change mine!!! Ilove it.