Friday, April 28, 2006

Dream a little dream


I am 4 months old today!
Wow! Miles sleeps through the night, and will go to sleep on demand :) He feeds himself, I mean really makes his own bottle and everything. When I become too boring to look at, because I haven't had the chance to brush my hair or my teeth and still wearing the same clothes for a week, he pops in a DVD for some healthy visual stimulation. If he notices the laundry piling higher than the hamper, he'll put a load in (and folds too). I never have to pick up after him because he makes sure that after he's finished with his toys he puts them away. Bottles, bottles, and more bottles... I must say Miles is on top of that as well, he cleans them, sterilizes them and assembles them ! Are there any Child Labor Laws that I can be reported for? Oh yeah I almost forgot HE'S POTTY TRAINED! You heard me POTTY TRAINED! No More Dirty Diapers and No Accidents either! Listen Folks I'm just kidding about the child labor!
Miles: Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhh
Mommy: Ok, Ok, Ok I'm up !

No comments: