Friday, March 16, 2007

A Sighting!

***********UPDATE*****************

Well I did a little homework and found out that the teeth coming in are right on schedule! They just seemed too far back. Shucks what do I know!

You have only one guess of the sighting.... give up OK I'll tell you! Miles has 2 new teeth and they are not the ones that are supposed to come next! He has really been mooooody! and rashy on his jaw line and low appetite. Well yesterday we were in Home Depot to get a new kitchen faucet to fit our dishwasher and he was ULTRA fussy and I decided to give him some orajel and I put in the spot where I thought the next ones were coming in and boy was I wrong because when he tilted his head back and opened his mouth I saw two white edges and of course I put my finger back there and sure enuf they were bona fide teeth!

No comments: