Saturday, July 28, 2007

I am 19 months Today!

Wowee! I keep hearing my mommy and daddy say, time has fown by so fast. I dunno I can't tell. I have survived my first double ear infection, first flight, all of my milk teeth, my first move along with the bumps and bruises that come with being a toddler! I like fried chicken and french fries, I will eat a hot dog if it is grilled and a burger too! I still love to eat fruit, and my new thing is soy chips! I weigh a whole 29 lbs and growing overnite! My favorite book is Dr. Seuss's ABC book when I get to the Letter D page I call out "Dada"! I can hear that book over an over and over! In fact mommy and daddy both read it when the book is nonwhere in sight, their good! I had taken a break from taking my afternoon nap for about a week but I am getting back into the swing of thangs! Speaking of swings, I got a new one today as well as a new ball. Yippee! I hope to get a new pool and a water table because I just let my parents know that I am about the water now! I also can't wait to have my playdate with Elijah next week. Mom will post pics as soon as she can. Oh yeah I gave up my paci in Texas and don't use one anymore and now mommy keeps saying pottya lot! What's she talking about? Should I be worried?



Chat Later!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yay Miles!!!

I can't believe how big he is!!!