Monday, June 11, 2007

My Playdate

On Saturday my cousin Elijah came over to play in my new Playroom! It had been a while since we played together, Daddy was the one who set up the playdate. Daddy went to pick up Elijah and his mommy Tasha in our truck and Elijah got to ride in my carseat. Tasha said it was a lot like theirs. Anyway as soon as Elijah got in the doorway I wanted his paci. It was bright red and new!


We played well, meaning he did his thing and I did my thing. That was until he and I wanted to play with the same thing. Mommy had to explain that it was ok for Elijah to play with the toys too! HE also had a really cool looking sports cup and I wanted to get at the whole time. There were times where Elijah wanted my sippy cup and paci too. We had a ball running through the house and laughing and screeching at high volumes.


Mommy followed us round like ( I think you say it like this) Paper Razzy! I hope Elijah can keep coming over to play. I think we will be good buds.


Oh yeah, Elijah kept giving my Mommy kisses. I'm ok with it though but I think Daddy was a little jealous!


Here are some pictures captured on our playdate! Enjoy!

























3 comments:

"The Booga Wooga" said...

Hey Cousin Miles,

I really had a great time at your house on Saturday. I love all the pics your Mommy took and can't wait until we can get together again!

Cousin Ryan: My Grammy said to tell you that Tasha forgot to give you the latest CD we have by M.B. (because it was upstairs). Drop by in the evening sometime and pick it up!

Love,

Cousin Elijah

Anonymous said...

Jeez. He's gettin' so big. Glad you had fun!!!

Anonymous said...

awww they are so sweet!!!