Thursday, June 14, 2007

Happy Retirement Mom!

Well today was my mother's retirement party held by her co-workers. It was held at the Marriott in Center City and we BLEW IT! Not only did we arrive late but when we got there my dad was carrying all her gifts to the car! What! are you kidding! Mom knew we were coming late because Miles would have gotten toooo antsy and torn up the restaurant! I couldn't believe it. I couldn't even get her flowers. Well after we chatted and was stopped by several women flirting with Miles we headed on home, but not before I got my mom some really awesome lillies.


Mom I am soooo sorry we missed it! Tuesday is your last day! Yeahhhhhhh! Whooooooot whoooot!


We love You!

Da Kidz

1 comment:

"The Booga Wooga" said...

Cousin Melanie,

I guess this means I won't be running into you Mom on the G bus anymore. Please tell her I said "CONGRATULATIONS!"

Cousin Roz