Sunday, September 10, 2006

Bedtime


Dad is working a 24-hour shift and Mommy and I have had a grest time today! We played peek-a-boo, blew bubbles, climbed stairs, touched my first dust bunny, and took a bath!

My Grandmommy bought these "big boy" P.J.'s. I just love them! They have cool Space ships and planets and stars and stuff. It Even glows in the dark!





Well it' s time for this little boy to go to bed, my Daddy will be home in the morning and my Grandpoppie is coming to see me too!











Maybe Mommy will cook her famous
panna-cakes! " What's famous?" She said
once I get teeth I can have one. Keep your fingers crossed!

















Don't I look beat? Nite-nite, sleep tight and don't fall out of the bed! Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Lindsay said...

OH MILES! HE IS soooooooooo cute! I love his hair! Thanks so much for stopping by my photo blog, I have so many blogs I had to double check which one your comment came from!
I think your blog looks GREAT! if you need any help at all, let me know.. I have designed a few templates and am still learning BUT LOVE IT! Have a GREAT week!

Anonymous said...

I love your new 'Jammies' Miles!
Kiss your daddy today when he gets home!...and make sure you give that grandpoppie a hug for me. He is the cutest.

chelle said...

aww those pictures are awesome! Very cute PJ's!!!!!