Friday, June 09, 2006

Mamamamamaaamaa!










Miles and I were about 10 minutes into our nighttime routine, and all of a sudden, out of the blue were clear sounds.

Mamamamamaaamaamaamamama!

I couldn't believe my ears! I'm solo for the night and I immediately called Ryan. At first he was acting like Michigan J. Frog : (The frog from The Bugs Bunny Cartoons or for you youngins: WB frog)
Silent, then he let loose and Ryan couldn't believe his ears and was excited to hear his son speak recognizable sounds. To make sure that it was legitimate and not me just fixating over my perfect kid (LOL!) .... I called my mom. I let her listen to Miles and she confirmed that he in fact was saying Ma Ma!

Miles insert: Oh Yeah Sweet Potatoes Rule!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

First let me say, he's such a CUTIE!!!! I enjoy reading about you and Ryan's parenting moments, I know how exciting they can be. Can't wait to meet him...Way to go Miles, keep up with those sounds!!!

Anonymous said...

Oh yeah, anonymous was me, Kira

Anonymous said...

Hey Cousin Melanie,

Thank you for the name suggestions and "congratulations" on Miles saying "Mamamamamama"! Did you check out the post of Baby Shower photos on my blog? Those pictures were never circulated to anybody so I thought it would be nice to post them. There's one of you expecting Cousin Miles (smile)!