Thursday, May 15, 2008

My New Cut!

My Mommy and Daddy have been haveing a hard time trying to figure out what exactly what to do woth my hair. Ever since I got my first bath my hair has never been the same. As I got older my hair would change textures. Mommy hated my very first haircut from the barber and had to give me another cut to repair the holes the drunken fool left on my head. Ever since then She has been my barber. I would sit pretty still for her but that didn't last long at all. I had a dislike for any hair tool ie. brush, pick, comb,etc. I run and scream to the top of my lungs. So mommy would just do it when she washed my hair. Oh how I love that! (insert sarcasm)



Well now I am on my second Day Care and I really like it everthing is brand new and every teacher knows me and loves me. Mommy wants me to have shorter hair to help her with grooming me! So I have a slightly older cousin Zebbie III and he gets his hair cut all the time and Mommy loves his cut. So last week we went to the same barber and man did I hate it. But now I look at my self in the mirror ALL THE TIME! Here are some pice of the event!

1 comment:

*Tanyetta* said...

Yeah!! new daycare, new haircut, cool fits. That's what's up ;)

CUTE!!