Monday, November 05, 2007

The Doo-Doo Files!

UPDATE!

Yesterday and today Miles woke up from his nap covered in poo! OMG! WTF! Both times his father found him this way. Yeaserday it was everywhere! I was pickeing up crap from wheat seemed like the four corners of his room. I got thru as much as I could before I thought I was gonna puke! Then Ryan took over. Oh yeah and not to mention it was all over the tub, which has been thoroughly scrubbed down in bleach! Our guess is that he digs down the back of his pamper and pulls out a treat! He already knows how to get out of his zip-up pj's. So tonite, I put a t-shirt bodysuit under his pj's. He is on LOCK DOWN! Clink clink!
**************************************************************************************
Well this morning was no different in that I went to get Miles this morning to find him with his pj top pulled down around his waist. Well I went to kiss him and noticed that he has a mark on his face and on his chest. I thought they were scratches but then I gave hima another once over and around his neck line of his top was BROWN!

Can you guess what it was? Yup POO! He was digging in his diaper and wiping it on himself. I just hope he wasn't eating it! Eeeew! It wan't anywhere else. I immediatly ran a bath and scrubbed him down!

Please keep your fingers crossed that this dosen't happen again!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ha!

Gross.

But oh so funny all at once.

Anonymous said...

hehe I am with JJ ... cute yet gross!

*Tanyetta* said...

I hope this doesn't last much longer. I am weak when it comes to all things poop. I'm serious. ;)

lara said...

dude. i was eating. we are no longer friends.