Sunday, June 29, 2008

Whatta New Look!

Wow! Wow! Wow! Is about all I can say right now. I have to give Lindsay over at my Splattered Painted Life ginormous-est thank you ever! She is the best! Just take a look at the make over she gave Miles' blog. All I was trying to do was finally be able to support her in hard work to save the world and this was the prize! I love the work she does on blogs as well as her efforts to help those who can't.

I met Lindsay wow I think a year ago, thru Blogger and we have chatted on each other's sites and almost had a chance to meet when I had a Family reunion in TX. The goofball that I can be sometimes didn't exchange info for it to go down. What makes it worse is that I think we were really close by. I would love to see our kiddos become fast friends! It'll happen one day! If you would like an update for your blog, head over to her site and check out her work. There you will find prices and everything. Check back periodically b/c she give the best contests and you too could win an update!


Thank You
L Boogie :)

3 comments:

"The Booga Wooga" said...

Hey Monkey-Man Miles,

I love the new name and the new blog look Cuz!

The Booga Wooga

*Tanyetta* said...

look at you! all fancy schmancy now! i love it ;)

Arlene said...

I'm not sure I like this new arrangement. The monkeys are cute but Miles the climber makes a better Spider Man (at least an itsy-bitsy one.) And where are the links to the other sites? Some of us (well I)
need those links to get around on the web. Elijah's link to his Pop Pop's site hasn't been working so I've missed Keith's blog for weeks now. Well I guess I'll have to acquire some new skills in my old age. You'd think you young people would help the elderly ;)

Love you!!