Saturday, February 23, 2008

We're Still Here!

Hey Everybody!

A lot has happened since the last post. As you all may know I started a new job on December 4th as an Office Coordinator/Assistant Director in training and a little over a month I was promoted and re-located to a different site as a Director. I was apprehensive about leaving Miles at a Center ALONE without my eyes on him. It made me sick to think that I could see him when I wanted to. Then again he had finally stopped crying ALL day long and was beginning to enjoy school. I would have taken him with me but it was stupid to start the whole process all over again! Plus all the teachers who love him to death told me if I took Miles to the other Day Care, I would be in for a beat down! :)

So, I left him at the old Day Care and I went on to the new one. I was and still am unprepared to be a director. I was told that there was already a director there and we'd work together and get more training. Well that is a BIG fat lie! When I got there teacher do whatever they want and the place is out of control! The director that is there doesn't do a thing but Run and HIDE from her responsibility! That means I do her job too! Oh I hate the disorganization and the chaos. Have you ever been in a position of authority and you don't have complete autonomy? This is how it is! I am kept behind the computer handling all of the Center's business while it goes to hell in a hand basket! SO I have absolutely had enough of this CRAP! I am going to do what's best for the center and deal with repercussions later.

*********************************MORE NEWS!***************************************

Ryan and I got a chance to have a weekend getaway, curtousy of my MIL. She kept Miles in exchange for sending us away. We really had a great time being hubbie and wife, instead of Mama and Da-deee. We ate really great food and great drinks! I can't wait to do it again! We left after work last Friday and came back on Sunday to two ickie sickies. Miles and his gramma were sick. Oh Great! Miles had the yuck butt and a fever until Monday afternoon, which meant that I had to stay home with chap! Then later that evening when Ryan got home from work, he was hit and at 2:30 am on Tuesday i got hit with the yuck butt! Oh it was ugly! We were all so very weak and dehydrated . By Wednesday we weren't as bad but it was like a nightmare. It was painful then came the fever! Ryan was back to wotk on Wednesday and I went back on Thursday. I am beat !

I promise to post pics very soon!

1 comment:

"The Booga Wooga" said...

Hi Cousin Melanie,

Sorry to hear that all of you were sick but, glad to know that everyone is doing better now. We heard about the planned Valentine's Day weekend getaway at Cousin Arlene's blog... sounds like you guys had a great time. Tell Cousin Miles that I want see pics and hear all about his day care adventures, now that Mommy is not around (smile)!