Thursday, May 10, 2007

Hip Hip Hooraaaaay!

The Swaddle Report Update!
Last night we put Miles to sleep at 7:44pm and are you all ready for this......
HE SLEPT ALL NIGHT LONG! NO MIDDLE OF THE NIGHT WAKE UPS. PURE UNADULTERATED SLEEP.
Now I am completely pleased that my son is finally getting it, and last night was truly a gift and I should have been able to enjoy it but I couldn't. Why, you may be wondering? Well for starters it was too hot in our room with the windows open. On top of that Ryan snored to beat the band. So there you have it! I would like to thank Janet and Arlene for there well wishes it worked. Lets keep our fingers crossed for another night of SLEEP.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wheeeee!!!!!!

A full night!

Go Miles!!!

My well wishes are still coming!

Anonymous said...

Sleep is beautiful!

*Tanyetta* said...

yeahhhhhhhhhhhh!!!! a full night. such a great thing.

giggle giggle snort snort at---
Ryan snored to beat the band.

you are sooo bad :)

Kim said...

Yeah for sleeping through the night! I ran across your blog through someone elses. Your son is such a little cutie. Mine is 18 months going on 3! Ha!

"The Booga Wooga" said...

Congratulations Cousin Miles!