Monday, March 28, 2005

Guess What?



I came home from work and all I wanted to do was try on my new strapless dress that I was going to wear to my best friends wedding. I approached the bathroom door and I heard a little voice from the medicine cabinet, it said, "just pee on the stick!" The conscious Melanie knew there was no way that I was pregnant already, but the subconscious Melanie was pressuring me to "pee". Well, I gave into myself and peed. About 1 minute into the test the word "pregnant" had already appeared. Maybe I have to wait for the word "Not" to show up! I waited two minutes extra and the test still said, “PREGNANT"! I called Ryan and he was on the fire truck when I called to tell him that he was going to be a father. He as well as all of Engine 5 was excited to say the least.

No comments: